Generated by Dalle 2 refined by GFPGAN, prompts from lexica.art and CLIP interrogator.
Advised by the ascending Qian Yang, and legendary Wendy Ju. Background in Human Computer Interaction (M.Sc.) & Creative Technology (B.Sc.). Worked as a UX technologist in the VW Group Future Center to improve mobility for all.
Currently researching wicked design problems in Human-AI-Interaction to create an ethical future of automation.
Pre Ph.D. work can be seen at my portfolio website.
|Jun 1, 2023
|Started my collaboration Expanding AI Audits to Include Instruments: Accountability, Measurements, and Data in Motion Capture Technology with Responsible AI Researchers from NYU, Univeristy of Michigan, and Intel.
|Oct 15, 2022
|Assembled my PhD Committee. Fortunate to do a minor in Ethical Perspectives overseen by Helen Nissenbaum.
|May 15, 2022
|Received the Siegel Public Interest Technology Impact Fellowship. Working with the YAI organization on how to integrate AI seizure detection into people with IDD’s residences.
|Feb 15, 2022
|Started Graduate Research Assistantship on Cross Cultural Driving Simulator.
|Sep 15, 2021
|Joined Cornell University in Ithaca, NY. Teaching assistant in Human Computer Interaction.
- VR Job Interview Using a Gender-Swapped Avatar2023
- Promoting Bright Patterns2023
- Towards Prototyping Driverless Vehicle Behaviors, City Design, and Policies Simultaneously2023
- A WOZ Study of Feedforward Information on an Ambient Display in Autonomous CarsIn The 31st Annual ACM Symposium on User Interface Software and Technology Adjunct Proceedings Oct 2018
- Smart textiles in the performing artsTextiles, Identity and Innovation: Design the Future Oct 2018
- Development of a 3D navigable interface for a touchless showcaseOct 2015